Friday, January 6, 2012

Hello Blogging World

Well this is my first official blog post.  If you would have asked me a week ago if I would ever create a blog, my answer would have been a big NO!  I have a Facebook page and a Twitter account why on earth would I also need a blog too? 

So why then did I create a blog today?  The answer is super simple...I was issued a challenge.  Anyone who knows me knows I can't resist a good challenge, especially one I can easily conquer.  So thanks to Shay over at eyeonthesparrow-shayblogspot.com, I now have a blog.  

My hope is to use this blog to share my love of God and all his wonderful gifts with the world at the same time bettering my photography skills. 

I'd love to hear your thoughts!
Much <3 to all
~W~

4 comments:

  1. Welcome my friend! SO..now..I triple dog dare you to keep this going! Looking forward to sharing this journey with you. And remember..'You can do ALL things'. Now post some pictures already-LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shay! Pictures are finally posted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome the world of blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to reading your thoughts and seeing a lot more comments from you on my blog

    ReplyDelete