Thursday, March 15, 2012

What is that?

I started this blog to improve my photography skills.  In the past few months, I have found a deeper love of photography and dare I say understanding?  By no means am I an expert and often find myself questioning if I know what I am doing!  So you might be asking yourself that question as well when you see the next set of pictures...  
I will let you decide what they are!






Did you guess what these pictures are?  

After work today, I met up with Shayla for some photo fun.  This time we decided to try something different.  So we decided to play with water, food coloring, lights and manual settings!  
Not so sure they turned out the way they were supposed to but I am happy with the results!  

Thanks for another fun day of photography, Shay.  
Check out Shay's pictures here!
I'd love to hear your thoughts and comments and I am sure Shay would as well!

Thanks for stopping by my little place on the web!

Focusing on Him,
~W~

2 comments:

  1. Omgosh those are horrible! Didn't you read the instructions? Maybe you should have moved the lighting. No, the backboard. No, the shutter speed. No, your tripod was in the wrong spot. No, maybe Dudley bumped your leg.
    Lol.
    Just kidding! Told you they would be awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to have been able to watch the two of you attempt this :). Great results!

    ReplyDelete