Thursday, March 22, 2012

Random Thoughts

So my photo bud, Shay, has been harassing me all day.  
She's been begging me to create a post, since I haven't done one since Scavenger Hunt Sunday.  Doesn't she realize I've been busy?  I've been proctoring state testing all week and haven't been getting home till close to 5 every night and have been greeting my pillow by 8:30 most nights? 
I've also been trying to walk three times a week.  (So far I've logged 5.42 miles this week!) 
So needless to say I've been too tired to do much else!  I did manage to take a few pictures but again, way too tired to do anything with them.


I promised Shay I would do a post today.  At the time, I had no idea what to write about as I already mentioned my week consisted of state testing and walking!  Then it hit me...I took lots of pictures of the beautiful spring flowers that are blooming in my yard.  So today's post includes some of the pictures I took this week.  
The following three pictures are unedited and straight out of the camera.



The following is straight out of the camera as well...other than cropping!



One last picture to share with you today...Shay excitedly shared with me how to add texture to pictures.  So I of course had to play.  This is one of my favorite pictures from this week.  


I'm headed to Philly on Sunday with Shay, Kathy and Kathy!  Keep your fingers crossed the rain stays away and the sun shines bright!   I am so excited to meet up with and learn from some of the best in photographers in Pennsylvania!  

Thanks for stopping by and taking time to "smell" the flowers...OK so maybe you can't smell them, but take my word for it...they smell awesome!

In focus on him,
~W~

1 comment:

  1. Geez you act like I broke your arm off making you post, just missed you, LOL! SO, the lighting on all the white flowers is beautiful, breathtaking, but I would have to say, I LOVE LOVE LOVE that last shot! LOL
    See ya later for some texture exploring!!!!!

    ReplyDelete